Disclosure in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
The following information is being provided in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Impresa individuale di Steger Josef, located in I-39030 Valle di Casies (BZ), Via della Chiesa 1, will use your data for the following purposes: to transmit e-mail messages and advertising communications, to comply with the legal obligations deriving also from local and municipal regulations as well as from civil and penal law standards, and to comply with any contractual obligations relative to the person involved and to safeguard credits and manage debts.
Your data will be processed and stored electronically. Impresa individuale di Steger Josef guarantees that, in accordance with the law, your personal data will be processed in compliance with the basic rights and the dignity of the person involved, in particular for what concerns privacy, personal identity and the right to protect such data.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, where envisaged by the law;
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit/debts and carrying out financial intermediation;
- to all those physical and/or juridical persons, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our activity and according to the methods and for the purposes listed above.
Mr. Steger Josef is responsible for the data processing operations.
The personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure. Data processing may be carried out with or without the use of electronic or, in any case, automated devices and will include all the operations envisaged in art. 4, subparagraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 and necessary for such processing. In any event, data processing will be carried out in compliance with all precautionary measures which guarantee its security and confidentiality.
You may exercise your rights at any time in relation to the data processing holder, according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that, for your convenience, is being provided here in its entirety:
Article 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
- The person involved has the right to receive confirmation regarding the existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such data in an understandable form.
- The person involved has the right to obtain information about
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and procedures of the data processing operations;
- the applied logic in case of data processing carried out with the use of electronic devices;
- data identifying the data processing holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, subparagraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can become familiar with such data as the designated representative in the territory of the country, of those responsible or those assigned.
- The person involved has the right:
- to update, correct or, when so requested, to supplement the data;
- to cancel, to convert into an anonymous format or to block the data processed in violation of the law, including the data for which storage is not necessary considering the purposes for which the data were acquired or subsequently processed;
- to certify that the operations described in letters a) and b) were divulged, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the information was communicated or divulged, except for the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves means the use of which is significantly beyond the scope of protecting such a right.
- The person involved has the right to object, in all or part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data that involves him/her for the purpose of transmitting advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys and research.
The referenced rights can be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the responsible person is Mr. Steger Josef.
General information about cookies
Cookies are small text files which can be stored by a website, and with the help of the browser, on the hard drive of a client computer, to save smaller amounts of website information for a specific period of time. Generally, there are different types of cookies; these can be separated into technical cookies and profiling cookies (cookies used for marketing and advertising purposes).
This website uses technical and profiling cookies. In the following, you find more detailed information.
Different types of cookies
Technical cookies are primarily relevant to the website’s functionality. There are navigational or Session state cookies, which enable user-friendly navigation on our website. Furthermore, there are so-called Analytics cookies, which collect information, for instance about the number of website visitors and the way they found the website. Also the Preferences cookies are technical cookies; they allow the website to remember your selection (for instance your selected filter settings or the previously installed automatic language setting of a website).
In the following, we show you which technologies are used on our pages for which purpose, to which extent and in which way. The use of so-called third party cookies (cookies by other advertisers) may occur. Further information is filed as link in the corresponding section. You can also block these third party cookies explicitly in the settings of your respective browser.
Overview of the cookies used:
|t3pcok||Brandnamic||100 days||Is used to save the cookie directive of the user|
|PHPSESSID||Brandnamic||Session||This cookie is used to differentiate between users and all related functions.|
|be_typo_user||Brandnamic||Session||This cookie by the Content Management System “Typo 3” is used to differentiate between the user sessions.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to differentiate the different visitors of the website.|
|_gat||10 minutes||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to adjust the inquiry rate.|
On the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (www.youronlinechoices.eu) you find further information about cookies, a list of the cookies, which are installed on your computer, as well as the possibility to deactivate them. Please do notice that only the cookies of participating companies (most of them in the advertising sector) are listed and thus only these can be deactivated.
Profiling cookies – retargeting:
We indicate that no personal data will be saved by the profiling cookies and that no user profiles are matched with your personal data. Profiling cookies are not used to identify individuals, but the information is merely stored to provide anonymised information for a more selected interest-based marketing campaign.
If you would like to avoid profiling cookies, please follow the links above or block them directly in your browser settings (see descriptions below).
Webtracking – Google Analytics:
You can block cookies with a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, in this case and where applicable, you may not be able to use all website functions. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from capturing data related to your website usage (incl. your IP address) with the help of the cookies and from processing this data, if you download and install the available browser plugin on this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Here you find general information about Google Analytics and safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
By using this website you agree to the processing of the collected data by Google and/or other web analytics service providers in the above described way and mentioned purpose.
Webtracking – intelliAd:
This website uses the web analytics service of intelliAd Media GmbH, Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 Munich. For statistics, a user-friendly design and website optimisation, anonymised user data is collected and recorded. intelliAd Trackings saves cookies locally. You can block saving your (anonymously collected) visitor’s data for the future, by using the intelliAd Opt-Out function http://login.intelliad.de/optout.php
Using Social Plugins
Social Plugins are integrated on these websites via the so-called “2 click solution”. According to standard, these buttons do not transmit data to third parties. The user manually activates the transmission of his/her data to the respective social network operator and to the installation of third party cookies. However, this only applies to this one site and to the selected service. Via the “cog wheel” icon, the user can save respective preferences and change them anytime.
Should you activate the Social Plugins, please read the following explanations about their function and about which data is transmitted.
Privacy notice for the use of Facebook Plugins (Like Button)
These websites may have integrated plugins by the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). You can recognise the Facebook Plugins by the Facbook logo or the Like button on our website. Here, you find an overview of the Facebook Plugins: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins. As already described above, it is standard that the Plugins are deactivated and no data is transmitted. Plugins are only activated, if you activate them explicitly.
If you access one of our websites with Facebook plugins, the plugin creates a direct connection from your browser to the Facebook server. This way, Facebook receives the notification, that you have visited our site with your IP address. When using the plugin functions, while being logged in to your Facebook account (for instance by clicking on the “Like” Button or creating a comment), you can link the content of our sites to your Facebook profile. This way, Facebook can allocate your visit on our site to your user account. If you are not a Facebook member, there is, however, still the possibility, that Facebook learns your IP address and saves it. Please notice that we, the providers of the website, have no knowledge about the data transmitted and its use by Facebook. The Facebook privacy notice gives further information about this issue: https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
Using the Google “+1” Button
Our website uses the "+1” button of the social network Google Plus, run by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). You can recognise the button by the "+1" symbol on white or coloured background. As already described above, it is standard that the plugins are deactivated and no data is transmitted. The plugins are only activated, if you explicitly activate them.
Every time you visit one of our websites using the “+1” button, your browser loads and displays the “+1” button graphics from the Google server. At the same time, the Google server learns which one of our websites you are visiting. When a “+1” button is displayed, Google protocols your browser history, for the duration of up to two weeks, for system maintenance and error management reasons. There is no further assessment of your visit on our website with a “+1” button. If you press the “+1” button when logged in on Google+ (Google Plus), Google captures your Google profile information via your recommended URL, your IP address and other browser-related information, in order to save your “+1” recommendation and make it publically available. Your “+1” recommendations can be displayed as tips together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile (as “+1” tab in your Google profile), or in other places on websites and web advertisements. For more information about purpose and dimension of the data collection, the further processing and data use by Google as well as your respective rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please visit the Google data protection information about the “+1” button:
Data usage by Google when visiting our partner websites or using partner apps: https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/partners/
Data protection when using the +1 button: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1319578?hl=en-GB
about the +1 button: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1047397?rd=1
How to block cookies in your browser settings
1. Go to Menu and then to Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will to: Use custom settings for history.
4. Remove the check mark from Accept cookies from sites.
5. Click OK to close the Options window.
Click here for more details and information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and go to Settings.
2. Select „Show advanced settings“.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the "Cookies" section, select "Block sites from setting any data".
5. Click OK to conclude the action.
Click here for more details and information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
1. Click Extras on the menu and select internet settings.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. To set what types of cookies are blocked or allowed, move the slider. Generally, if the slider is all the way up, all cookies are blocked; if the slider is down, all cookies are allowed.
4. Click OK to conclude the action.
Click here for more details and information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
1. Choose Safari Preferences, and then click Privacy.
2. In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
Click here for more details and information: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
The holder of the referenced processing is:
mountain living hotel
Impresa individuale di Steger Josef
No. Chamber of commerce: STGJSF60D26L601H
Nr. R.E.A. BZ-148196
Fiscal code: STGJSF60D26L601H
Responsibility for contents according to RStV § 55, co. 2: Impresa individuale di Steger Josef